Criminal mischief, possession cases recently handled in Judge DeLuca’s Penn Hills court
Tuesday, February 11, 2020 | 9:49 AM
Penn Hills District Judge Anthony L. DeLuca handled the following cases recently. Defendants will have court dates set in Allegheny County Common Pleas Court. Charges were filed by Penn Hills police unless otherwise noted.
Held for court
• Christopher Evans, 28, of East Pittsburgh on charges of theft by unlawful taking. Charges were filed Dec. 6, 2018.
• Montasia Harris, 23, of Glenshaw on charges of criminal mischief and disorderly conduct. Charges were filed Oct. 13.
• James McMiller III, 28, of Wilkinsburg on charges of providing unsworn falsification to authorities, receiving stolen property, criminal attempt – identity theft and criminal attempt – tampering with public records. State police filed the charges Nov. 8.
Waived preliminary hearings
• David Jellison, 27, of Hostetter on charges of possession of controlled substances, possession of drug paraphernalia and driving with a suspended license. Wilkins police filed the charges May 28.
• Brenda Brown, 31, of Penn Hills on charges of possession of controlled substances and turning movements and required signals. Charges were filed July 29.
• Jessica Ankney, 25, of Plum on charges of driving under the influence, disregard traffic lane and careless driving. Charges were filed Oct. 20.
• Rebecca Lutz, 36, of Butler on charges of driving under the influence. Wilkins police filed the charges Nov. 22.
• John Lott, 61, of Penn Hills on charges of robbery, simple assault, false imprisonment and criminal mischief. Charges were filed Dec. 22.
• Julian Mastromonaco, 19, of Verona on charges of driving under the influence, resisting arrest, purchase of alcohol by a minor and reckless driving. Charges were filed Dec. 30.
• Gary Nicklow, 42, of Verona on charges of fleeing or attempting to elude officers, simple assault, resisting arrest, driving with a suspended license, disorderly conduct, driving under the influence, operating a vehicle without required financial responsibility, driving at unsafe speed, reckless driving, accident involving damage to attended vehicle/property and two counts of terroristic threats. Charges were filed Jan. 10.
• Cathy Kundrick, 46, of Mt. Oliver on charges of access device used to obtain property/service, two counts of theft by unlawful taking and five counts of forgery. Charges were filed Jan. 30.