DUI, firearms cases among those recently handled in Judge DeLuca’s Penn Hills court
Monday, March 23, 2020 | 11:01 PM
Penn Hills District Judge Anthony L. DeLuca handled the following cases recently. Defendants will have court dates set in Allegheny County Common Pleas Court.
Charges were filed by Penn Hills police unless otherwise noted.
Held for court
• Steven Trent, 49, of Penn Hills on charges of possession of a firearm prohibited, possession of drug paraphernalia, three counts of possession of controlled substances and two counts of possession with intent to deliver. Wilkinsburg police filed the charges March 4.
Waived preliminary hearings
• Scotty Bartek, 32, of Pittsburgh on charges of driving without a license, making false reports, driving with a suspended license, careless driving and reckless driving. Verona police filed the charges Jan. 2.
• Kelly Klink, 35, of Murrysville on charges of driving under the influence. Charges were filed June 28.
• Don Roberts, 23, of Penn Hills on charges of simple assault and harassment. Charges were filed Aug. 8.
• Rocco Dezi, 68, of Penn Hills on charges of driving with a suspended license, unauthorized use of motor vehicle and failure to notify police of an accident involving damage to vehicle.
• Lynzee Harrold, 24, of New Stanton on charges of possession of controlled substances. Charges were filed Nov. 18.
• Marie Erby, 19, of Indiana on charges of fleeing or attempting to elude officer, accident involving damage to attended vehicle/property, driving under the influence, reckless driving and unauthorized use of a motor vehicle. Charges were filed March 8.