Penn Hills Library January lineup announced
Wednesday, January 1, 2020 | 12:01 AM
The Penn Hills Library will host the following events:
• Gwen Tucker will lead a Zumba class from 9 to 10 a.m. Jan. 11 in the Community Room. Contact her at 412-277-1677 for more information.
• The library’s Teen Advisory Board will meet at 6 p.m. Jan. 13 in Room A.
• The Penn Art Group will meet at 10 a.m. Jan. 14 in Rooms A and B. The painting group meets at the same time and place every Tuesday.
• Young adults are invited to watch an anime film at 6 p.m. in the Community Room. The movie has not yet been announced.
• The library’s Scrabble Club will meet at 6:30 p.m. Jan. 14 in Room B. Contact the library to sign up.
• The library’s Advanced Knitting Club will meet at 7 p.m. in Room A.
• The Wednesday Friends Book Club will meet 2 p.m. Jan. 14 in Room B.
• George Bender will lead his weekly yoga session from 6:30 to 7:30 p.m. Jan. 15 in the Community Room.
• The Keepin’ It Real Book Club will meet at 7 p.m. Jan. 15 in Room A.
The library is located at 1037 Stotler Road in Penn Hills. For more, visit pennhillslibrary.org.